The A3 ALPHA® meter uses Elster Electricity's patented digital measurement techniques that offer high accuracy, repeatability, and low ownership costs. Building upon standard meter design that includes form consolidation, voltage and class consolidations, 0.2% accuracy class meters, functional scalability and standard two week lead times.
The A3 ALPHA meter offers the following:
- Use the 20 mA current loop option board to connect to an AMR communication device
- Full support of ANSI communications standards including ANSI C12.18-1996, C12.19-1997 and C12.21-1998
- Most advanced revenue measurement capabilities in its class.
- A powerful data collection tool eliminating the need of temporary monitoring equipment
- An economical package providing transformer and line loss compensation capability
- Allows you to easily upgrade meters in the field
- Additional inventory savings can be realized through an optional Elster Electricity Alpha Keys upgrade that reduces the risk of your meters becoming obsolete
- Compatible with the ALPHA family of add-on communication options
- Optional AnyPhaseTM power supply automatically powers meter from any two service lines (line-to-line or line-to -neutral)