The 2nd annual Metering, Billing/CRM India conference and exhibition will take place in Mumbai, India from 14-16 – October 2008 at the Intercontinental Grand Hotel.
Metering India 2008 is the best platform to establish and boost company visibility, and with space at the event’s premium exhibition almost gone we urge you to contact us soonest to reserve a spot.
- This year’s program features the Chairperson of the Central Electricity Authority, Mr Rakesh Nath who will discuss potential business opportunities, and how the government supports technology implementations in their Accelerated Power Development and Reform Programme (APDRP-II). Other high-level speakers such as Tata’s Head of Operations, S. Padmanabhan are also a part of the programme.
- Smart Grids India will explore infrastructure requirements to transform the ‘dumb grid’ into a ‘smart grid’ and allow ‘Power for all’ by 2012.
- Investors will have direct access to meet with utility leaders and decision makers from the Ministry of Power
- We have over 35 exhibitors and 10 sponsors already confirmed – don’t miss the chance to join this elite group!
- Several networking opportunities such as lunches and sponsored coffee breaks will facilitate networking and peer-to-peer discussions.