Smart Grids Africa will educate participants on scenarios, strategies and the potential of the smart grid for Africa. It will look at sustainability issues, explore business models, and demonstrate how building the next generation grid can improve overall operational efficiencies for the continent.
There has never been a better time to define and discuss the role of the smart grid in Africa, and Smart Grids Africa will provide the necessary toolkit to implement the most efficient, manageable technology available today!
Visit www.smart-energy.com/smartgridsafrica today to register, view the program or obtain additional information.
The event incorporates:
- International case studies
- Vendor showcases
- Networking opportunities not be missed!
- Developing a smart grid according to industry requirements
- The regulatory atmosphere for a smart grid
- Infrastructure requirements for a smart grid
- Think-tank: Defining the smart grid for Africa.
For additional information, please contact Julia Barton-Hill: