The World Meter Design Congress is the ONLY meeting place for the world’s meter design engineers, system architects, R&D engineers and production professionals to gain insights into the new requirements and opportunities shaping the design and development of next-generation metering system.
FEATURING THE FOLLOWING SMART SPEAKERS!
- The first Apple employee will talk about user interfaces: Apple’s human interface group: Lessons learnt – Bill Fernandez, CEO, Bill Fernandez Designs, NM, USA
- Leading consultants will look at designing meters for future AMI rollouts: User requirements for AMI systems and the smart grid – Frances Cleveland, President and Principal Consultant, Xanthus Consulting, CA, USA
- The anatomy of Next-Generation Smart Meters: Are component technologies disruptive or interoperable? – Mark Buccini, TI Director metering / AMI, Texas Instruments, CA, USA
- Requirements for scaling massive networks: Network Metrics for Smart Grid / AMI Networks – James Pace, Senior Director, Business Development, Silverspring, CA, USA
- Meter design for the smart grid and the Smart Energy Alliance: Smart design for the smart grid – Experiences from Europe – Josco Kester, Project Manager, ECN Energy Research Center, Holland
AND MANY MORE…
Compliments from some of the 150 delegates from 27 countries who attended the first event in 2008:
- “Excellent oratory, very relevant and with practical information” – Kaushik Ghosh, PRI LTD, UK
- “Great real world program”- Jim Williams, Wavecom INC, USA
- “Good system view”- Brian Thompson, Landis+Gyr, Switzerland
- “I think it was a very good show and we definitely want to be involved again in 2009!” – Mike Ueland, Telit, CA, USA