Smart Grids Latin America will take place from 26-27 November 2008, in Santiago, Chile and features leading industry experts, who will provide comprehensive coverage of smart grids.
The event will clarify the steps that would need to be taken to transition the existing power delivery assets into a next generation system and will highlight the additional benefits that could be realized from this – benefits such as better revenue protection, improved maintenance of the network, outage management systems, optimized resource planning, advanced energy management, etc. Participants will gain a clear understanding of the possibilities, as well as the strategic insight necessary to decide how to best move forward.
Only one week to go – register before it’s too late!
- Full-day conference featuring panel discussions and case studies covering business, regulatory, legal and infrastructural aspects of developing and maintaining smart grids.
- “Smart Grids 101” Workshop – developing a roadmap for Latin American utilities.
- Technology briefings – state-of-the-art smart grid technology profiled and discussed.
- Vendor displays – boutique display area showcasing smart grid technology.
- Site visit showcasing a smart system pilot project in operation.
- Networking functions such as lunches and coffee breaks.
The complete program, brochure and on-line registration are available on our website: www.smart-energy.com/events
5 Reasons why you cannot afford to miss this event:
- Attend the “smart grid 101” workshop to develop a road map on how to modernize the grid
- Match your information and learning needs to help you tackle network, grid planning, T&D and smart metering needs
- Gain perspective on the communication technologies appropriate to your utility’s needs
- Discover and evaluate products and services to help you make smart grid planning decisions
- Understand how the smart grid supports revenue protection and facilitates energy efficiency
Simultaneous interpretation in Spanish and in Portuguese will be offered.
For more information, please contact Emmanuelle Nicholls at Tel: +27 21 700 3500, Fax: +27 21 700 3501 or firstname.lastname@example.org