The 2nd annual World Meter Design Congress will be held 23-24 February 2009 at the Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf Hotel in San Francisco.The official deadline for the World Meter Design Congress 2009 has been extended by 1 week to 7 November 2008. Please contact us now, if you wish to submit a presentation!
The following sessions will be part of the program:
- Think tank: Innovation for sustainability and long-term interoperability
- Smart design for the smart customer
- Component technology
- Secure and long-term system architecture
- HAN: From technology to implementation
- Communications and network trends
- International rollouts and meter design
We look forward to hearing from you! Please also refer to www.smart-energy.com/design.
For more information on the program, please contact Julia Barton-Hill: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on sponsorship and display areas, please contact Gerald Schreiner: email@example.com