Time is running out and space is limited for Metering, Billing/CIS America 2009. Join hundreds of your colleagues down in Miami, FL, and experience the resounding commitment to building smarter, cleaner, greener utilities and advanced, user-friendly customer applications. The 10th Annual Metering, Billing/CIS America conference & exhibition boasts a stellar line-up of industry-defining speakers supported by more than 50 of the technologically advanced companies in the business.
Connect, explore and gain the edge in the metering and customer-end utilities sector at this powerhouse event! It’s the ideal environment for electricity, water and gas utilities to converge and deliberate the industry’s most pressing concerns.
Opening session highlights:
- Attend the opening keynote address where Chris Bennett, Executive Vice President with Florida Power & Light will deliver a strategic outline on the future of the electricity business across the Sunshine State.
- Hear the latest on Google’s PowerMeter, positioned as the ideal foundational platform partner. Meet Edward Lu, mastermind of this ground breaking project.
- Congratulate the winners of the Metering America: 10 Years of Excellence Awards. Winners in each of the four categories will have this opportunity to share in their success
- Experience the CIO and technology thought-leaders panel discussion. Utility and vendor technology experts, led by Warren Causey from Energy Central, will aim to uncover the mystery of “what to do with the huge amount of customer data”?
Even more event highlights…
- Metering America: The premier metering forum for utility leaders, covering issues such as optimizing integrated systems, AMR/AMI, smart grid development, demand response, energy management and efficiency, and so much more.
- Billing/CIS America: Focused on the integration of CIS and billing systems for customer-focused utilities and customer management solutions.
- Water Meter Summit: A dedicated track identifying key issues relating to water AMR/AMI implementation and applications beyond conservation.
- Meter data management summit post-conference workshop: A dedicated session with focused insight on MDM challenges and solutions for utilities including MDM and the customer, data repositories and how to manage them, data analytics, MDM and CIS, and data mining.
- Smart sessions: Exclusively themed daybreak meetings facilitating debate and discussion.
- Pre-conference workshops: Comprehensive sessions featuring topical issues such as operational smart metering, contract best practices and AMR for water utilities.
- Exhibition: Featuring the latest technology and services available to improve your utility’s business.
- ZigBee Alliance seminar: Explore all aspects of ZigBee, from technology to members’ efforts to build products using the ZigBee Smart Energy public application profile.
***Final registration added bonus: Shoot hoops with your colleagues at a MIAMI HEAT GAME on Monday March 23, 2009! Register NOW and stand a chance to WIN two complimentary tickets!
March 22 – 25, 2009 – Miami, FL
Learn, connect, explore and gain the edge in the metering and customer-end utilities sector at this powerhouse event! The Metering, Billing/CIS America 2009 conference and exhibition is the ideal environment for electricity, water and gas utilities to converge and deliberate the industry’s most pressing concerns.
Visit www.meteringamerica.com to register, or request further information from the following contacts:
Phone: 888 559 8017 (US) / +27 21 700 3500 (International)
Fax: 413 487 6276 (US) / +27 21 700 3501 (International)
For information on the program and speaking opportunities, contact Ryan Matthews email@example.com (EXT 3535)
For sponsorship or exhibition information, contact Neil Borthwick
firstname.lastname@example.org (EXT 3538)
For registration information, contact Jimina Schmidt
email@example.com (EXT 3521)
For travel and accommodation information, contact Rue Limekhaya
firstname.lastname@example.org (EXT 3510)