Now in its 10th anniversary year, the Metering, Billing/CIS America conference and exhibition will provide an unrivalled opportunity to hear from industry experts about how they are managing change and finding solutions. Gain from their experiences, know what to anticipate, and find out how best to surmount any obstacles.
Learn, connect, explore and gain the edge in the metering and customer-end utilities sector at this powerhouse event! The Metering, Billing/CIS America 2009 conference and exhibition is the ideal environment for electricity, water and gas utilities to converge and deliberate the industry’s most pressing concerns.
With four dedicated tracks (metering, smart grids, billing/CIS and water), a host of interactive breakfast smart sessions, comprehensive instructor-led workshops, and a stand-alone MDM seminar, Metering, Billing/CIS America 2009 stands to deliver engrossing content in an excellent networking environment.
The conference will attract approximately 700 industry participants, 100 high-level speakers and 50 exhibitors.
The multi-track program enables attendees to match their information and learning needs with sessions dedicated to:
- Measuring utility data
- Data on the move
- Smart billing/CIS options
- Collecting customer data
- Secure utility networks
- Connecting with the customer
- Profiting from data
- Managing the data storm
- Smart meter-to-cash
- Revenue protection
- Data at work and at play
- Integrating data
- Systems for the smart generation
- And more…
- Metering America: The premier metering forum for utility leaders, covering issues such as optimizing integrated systems, AMR, AMI, TOU, BPL, demand response, energy management and efficiency, and more.
- Billing/CIS America: Focused on the integration of CIS and billing systems for customer-focused utilities and customer management solutions.
- Water Meter Summit: A dedicated track identifying key issues relating to water AMR/AMI implementation and applications beyond conservation.
- Meter Data Management Summit: A dedicated seminar with focused insight on MDM challenges and solutions for utilities, which will investigate MDM and the customer, data repositories and how to manage them, data analytics, MDM and CIS, and data mining.
- Smart sessions: Exclusively themed daybreak meetings facilitating debate and discussions.
- Pre-conference workshops: Comprehensive sessions featuring topical issues such as cyber security and data privacy.
- Exhibition: Featuring the latest technologies on offer.
Visit www.meteringamerica.com to register, or request further information from the following contacts:
Phone: 888 559 8017 (US) / +27 21 700 3500 (International)
Fax: 413 487 6276 (US) / +27 21 700 3501 (International)
For information on the program and speaking opportunities, please contact Ryan Matthews: email@example.com (EXT 3535)
For sponsorship or exhibition information, please contact Neil Borthwick:
firstname.lastname@example.org (EXT 3538)
For registration information, please contact Jimina Schmidt:
email@example.com (EXT 3521)
For travel and accommodation information, please contact Rue Limekhaya:
firstname.lastname@example.org (EXT 3510)