Make sure you will attend the most important forum about energy trading in Brazil from June 2-4, 2008, when the elite of the energy trading industry will gather in São Paulo, Brazil in order to discuss crucial questions about market planning and the future of this industry.
Some of the topics that will be discussed during Energy Trading Brasil 2008 include pricing methodologies and alternatives, investments for the growing demand, the regulatory framework, risk mitigation mechanisms, renewable sources of energy, and much more.
The event is sponsored by Aggreko, Choice Tecnologia, Elucid and MPX, and is supported by 15 Brazilian industry utilities.
Industry-elite speakers who will share their insights at the event include:
- Patricia Arce, Executive Director, ABRACE, Brazil
- Antonio Carlos Fraga Machado, President, CCEE, Brazil
- Paulo Mayon, President Director, ANACE, Brazil
- João Carlos de Oliveira Mello, President, Andrade & Canella, Brazil
- Dilcemar de Paiva Mendes, Director Assistant, ANEEL, Brazil
- Paulo Pedrosa, President, ABRACEEL, Brasil
- Marco Antonio Oliveira de Siqueira, Energy Trading Planning Director, CPFL, Brazil
- Mario Veiga, Consultant, PSR Consultoria, Brazil.
Be part of the most important forum about energy trading in Brazil, which includes:
- More than 40 industry-elite speakers and guests during the 2 day conference
- Many networking opportunities
- Very high level sessions
- The most important energy trading companies and big consumers gathered in one forum
- Interactive panel debates
- Workshop on market planning
- Case study presentations.
The proceedings will be conducted in Portuguese.
You cannot afford to miss it! Space is limited and filling up fast! Visit www.energytradingbrasil.com and register.
For registration and travel information: Jimina Schmidt
For general and conference information: Alessandra Licati
For sponsorship information: Lello Sekesseke email@example.com
Phone: 48 3334 2089 (Brazil) / +27 21 700 3500 (International)
Fax: 413 487 6276 (USA) / +27 21 700 3501 (International)