Metering Asia as part of the Asian Energy Week will take place from 26-29 May 2008 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The brochure presents the conference agenda as well as a range of other information about the event.
Special offer valid until May 2nd
Register now and receive a 15% discount on the registration fee OR visit the exhibition for free! To register, please click here
Programme highlights include:
- Keynote address by a senior representative from HAPUA (Heads of Asean Power Utilities and Authorities) and ACE – ASEAN Centre for Energy
- Update on regulatory developments and the impact on metering in Asia by Jules S. Alcantara, Vice-President for Visayas, National Transmission Corporation, Philippines
- Update with case studies on USA metering initiatives by Dr Howard Scott, Cognyst Consulting
- Review on Ontario’s meter roll-out plan by Shane Pospisil, Ontario Energy Association, Canada
- Update on automated metering data collection for customer analysis and billing by Rosilah Senan, Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Malaysia
- And more in-depth case studies presented by different Asian utilities, including CEM, CLP Power Hong Kong, Meralco, National Transmission Corporation, North Delhi Power Limited and Ranhill Utilities Berhad.
The event will provide the forum for metering experts from all over Asia to meet, exchange ideas and create new business opportunities within the region.
Click here to download conference brochure.
Pre- and post-conference seminars have been carefully chosen to address the most relevant needs that utility industry faces today. These comprehensive, half-day or full-day seminars are led by industry experts and designed to enhance your learning experience.
DLMS/COSEM workshop – May 26th
A full-day DLMS/COSEM workshop will be hosted by the DLMS User Association. The workshop offers a comprehensive understanding of the DLMS/COSEM specification (IEC 62056 / EN 13737-1) and its use for interoperable utility meter data exchange.
Advanced Metering Training – May 29th
A half-day international AMR training will be hosted by Dr Howard Scott on Thursday 29 May 2008. This workshop will provide an introduction to automatic meter reading. It will focus on a review of the technology and deployment options available to electric, gas and water utilities, and the practical aspects of exploring vendor offerings, building a business case, and successfully implementing a system.
Are you planning to attend the conference with your colleagues? Take advantage of our special discounted corporate plans and save up to 30% on the regular conference.
To register using a corporate plan, please click here
For more information:
Ms Corien den Ouden
Phone: +31 346 290 773