The management team is searching for speakers who can share new and innovative experiences and visions at the Metering Asia conference, which will take place on May 26-29, 2008 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Abstracts can be submitted but not limited to the following topics:
Metering regulatory framework
- Regulatory challenges and issues
- Regulation or competition?
- International experiences after deregulation
- Energy policies
- Energy pricing
Smart metering implementations
- AMR/AMM strategies
- AMR/AMM technologies
- Practicalities of meter rollout
- Emerging technologies
- Data management
Strategic challenges for metering, billing/CRM
- Real-time billing
- Revenue assurance
- Customer information and management
- Gaining and retaining customers
- Customer loyalty
Please submit your abstract to Corien den Ouden – Conference Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +31 346 290773, fax +31 346 590601.
For more information on the event, see www.asianenergyweek.com