The 9th annual Metering, Billing/CRM Africa, firmly established as the essential meeting place for metering, billing and customer management professionals in Africa and as a vital resource for information gathering and sharing with like-minded industry specialists and decision makers, is scheduled to take place from May 19-22, 2008 in Cape Town, South Africa.
If you have ideas, experiences, products or strategies for the utility customer-end technology sector on the African continent, and would like to participate as a speaker, then please send your abstract today!
The provisional list of conference topic streams includes (but is not limited to):
- Revenue protection
- Advanced metering
- Asset security
- Strategic and regulatory issues
- Smart grids
- Cross-border metering and billing
- Load management
- Broadband over power line
- Vending systems
- Data mining
- Customer relationship management.
Abstract submission guidelines:
- Abstracts are written in English or French
- Abstracts do not exceed one letter-size page
- Each abstract contains full contact details of the speaker
- The session for which the abstract is being submitted is indicated
- The abstract has not been presented before
- The abstract and presentation is of a non-commercial nature; sales pitches will not be accepted.
As the author you commit yourself to presenting the paper at the event should the abstract be selected by the Conference Committee. Speakers are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements and expenses.
The submission deadline is January 15, 2008.
Metering, Billing/CRM Africa 2008 forms part of African Utility Week, Africa’s largest technology and strategy event for the power and utility sector.
For more information, please contact Emmanuelle Nicholls:
email@example.com, tel. +27 21 700 3500, fax +27 21 700 3501.