The Ministerial Council on Energy (MCE) committed to continue smart meter developments in Victoria and New South Wales and to extensive pilots and business cases in most other jurisdictions to confirm the benefits, costs and risks, as well as establishing a consistent National Framework for smart meters.
In response to this commitment, we are pleased to announce that Mishael J, Smart Meter Task Force, MCE will be giving an update on the latest progress on the National Smart Metering Framework at the 6th annual Metering, Billing/CRM Australia & New Zealand conference. This leading utility industry event will provide a unique platform where Utility Professionals gather to discuss the latest challenges and opportunities around smart metering.
During this 3-day conference you will:
- Benefit from real experiences by hearing state-by-state updates on meter rollout plans
- Learn how the smart metering initiatives will change the way utilities conduct business
- Debate the key issues around meter communication
- Obtain awareness of pitfalls of meter data management
- Learn how to create a more customer and service centric approach to smart metering
- Meet with key utility industry leaders, regulators, consultants, vendors and related associations
A pre conference workshop on AIMRO and energy consumption – aspects of consumer behaviour and the role of AMI in revenue management led by UMA. For more information, click here
The conference program includes case studies from:
- Country Energy
- ETSA Utilities
- Integral Energy
- Origin Energy
- Western Power
- Wide Water Bay Corporation
Through in-depth presentations, world’s leading companies showcasing their products & services and excellent networking opportunities, you will leave the show with the practical and valuable information that you need to successfully manage your business in this vibrant and challenging utility market.
To view the latest conference program click here
To view the conference brochure click here
Don’t miss the opportunity of being part of Australia’s premier utility event and register today!
Pay online via credit card and save AUD 250. Normal conference registration fee AUD 2400
To register, click here
Are you planning to attend the conference with your colleagues? Take advantage of our special discounted corporate plans.
– 3 conference passes for AUD 6000
– 4 conference passes for AUD 7750
– 5 conference passes for AUD 9000
To register a corporate plan, click here