Papers are invited for Metering, Billing/CRM Australia & New Zealand 2007, which will take place in Melbourne, Australia from October 23-25, 2007.
The conference committee is searching for speakers who can share new and innovative experiences and visions at this premier utility event in the Australasia region. Provisional topics include:
- Regulatory and energy reforms
- AMR/AMM strategies and technologies
- Customer behaviors and price signals
- Interval meters
- Metering for energy efficiency and DSM
- Data management
- Billing and CRM/CIS
- Assuring utility revenue
- Payment systems and technology
- Home automation and networking.
Abstracts should be written in English and include three learning objectives for the presentation, focusing on what knowledge participants will gain from it.
Preference will be given to case studies and presentations from electricity, water and gas utilities/suppliers. No vendor sales pitches will be accepted!
The closing date for submissions is July 16, 2007.