Metering, Billing/CRM Europe is the definitive conference in Europe on metering, billing and customer management issues in the electricity, water and gas utility sectors.
- International audience of 1,500+
- Largest exhibition with almost 100 exhibiting companies
- Multiple networking opportunities
- Interactive keynote session
- European Utility Awards presentations
- Several pre-conference training/meetings
- Over 120 high-level speakers
- International (utility) case studies.
The combination of international case studies across 16 topic streams, pre-conference seminars, focus tracks and vendor showcase will bring you vital information on the trends and development of metering, billing and CRM projects around Europe.
The focus of sessions includes:
- Creating a single European market - A regulatory perspective
- New AMM infrastructures will also do metering
- Policies for a sustainable future
- Strategic aspects and challenges for metering, billing and CRM
- Smart metering - financial considerations and drivers
- Evolution of data acquisition
- Energy management in the enterprise
- Optimizing billing and revenue processes
- Smart metering - the experience
- Meter data management and distribution
- Beyond smart metering - energy efficient homes
- Gaining and retaining utility customers in the deregulated market
- Smart metering - what's next?
- Tomorrow's secure, intelligent and interoperable metering infrastructures
- Energy efficiency: Customer behavior
- Utility marketing and communication.