Each week new challenges and questions present themselves in the European utility business and demand the right decision.
If you want to be able to judge what is best for your business, understand future implications, be ahead of your competitors and serve your customers better while finding out more on how technology can benefit your business, join 2000+ of your industry peers at Metering, Billing/CRM Europe 2008.
During the 3-day multi-track conference programme, over 120 high level speakers will give in-depth case studies/ best practices presentations on the following topics:
- Financial Aspects of Smart Metering
- Smart Metering –Increasing operational efficiency
- After rollout – What changed in my organisation and people?
- Metering architectures and technologies
- Evolution of data acquisition
- From metering to energy data management
- Metering Technologies and innovations
- Towards a sustainable future: issues of sustainability
- Demand Response – making it happen
- Energy efficiency – achieving 2020
- Intelligent grids – towards the vision
- Trends and policies shaping billing for utilities
- Billing/ CRM: improving business performance
- Impact of smart meters on customer interaction
- The road to loyalty
– Special focus sessions on :
- Metering issues in Water Industry
- Metering issues in Gas Industry
- Regulatory aspects of Smart Metering
You will leave the conference with practical and valuable information that you need to successfully manage your business in this vibrant and challenging utility market!!
To find out more on the exhibiting companies and their products and services, please visit our virtual exhibition
To register and for the latest information on the show, go to www.metering-europe.com