The preliminary programme for the 10th Metering, Billing/CRM Europe conference and exhibition taking place from September 22-24, 2008 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands is now available.
This year, the event will attract approximately 2,000 industry participants, with over 120 high-level speakers and 125 exhibitors. Through exclusive in depth case study presentations this conference will enable you to:
- Understand the latest regulatory developments and their implications for the energy industry in Europe
- Learn how smart metering initiatives will change the way utilities conduct business
- Debate the key issues around energy efficiency
- Gain awareness of the implemented demand response program around the world
- Obtain awareness of the pitfalls of meter data management
- Gain cutting edge insight in the smartest billing/CRM tools
- Meet with key utility leaders, regulators, consultants, vendors and related associations.
Do not miss the executive keynote session. An esteemed panel of senior executives will discuss the transformation of the utility industry brought on by new advanced metering, billing and customer service systems across the world. They will present their perspective on these developments and the impact on their utility business.
Click here to view the preliminary conference programme.
Click here to view the list of confirmed speakers.
The deadline for EARLY BIRD registration is July 5!
Register today and take advantage of the early bird discount of 100 EUR. The early bird registration fee is 1375 EUR. Rates are excluding 19% Dutch VAT.
Click here to register online.