The program as well as the full program brochure for the forthcoming Metering, Billing/CRM India 2007 conference is now available online.
Ensure that you and your organization keep abreast of the latest developments in the utility industry and maximize revenue protection using technologies and solutions that are aimed at enhancing customer service and improving business operations.
The three-day event taking place in New Delhi, India from October 16-18,2007, will incorporate pre-conference workshops on prepayment and on meter standards and regulations (October 16), as well as a two-day conference (October 17-18) featuring international and local case studies and best practices.
Event highlights include:
- The opening session, which will be chaired by Arup Ghosh, CEO of North Delhi Power Limited (NDPL)
- The Ministry of Power and Electrical Research Association will discuss metering trends
- R.C. Dhup, General Manager of NTPC, will give an update on metering in the context of the power development and reform program (APDRP).
Other highlights are sessions on revenue protection and AMR; a panel discussion on the role of IT in effective utility management; and a closing session on creating a regulatory framework for utilities.
Over 30 industry experts will speak at the event, including:
- Dr Krishna Rao, Director, Global Energy Consultants, India
- N. Murugesan, Engineering Officer, CPRI, India
- Vangaveti Vinayak, General Manager, Satyam Computer Services Ltd., India
- Faizal Othman, General Manager, Ranhill Utilities Berhad, Malaysia
- Dirk Byker, President, South African Revenue Protection Association (SARPA), South Africa.
The following organizations will be participating in the event:
Analog Devices â— Analogics Tech â— AMU Aligharh â— Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Company Limited (APCPDCL) â— austriamicrosystems â— Bangalore Electricity Supply Company (BESCOM) â— BSES Delhi â— Cellcomm â— Central Electricity Authority â— Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) â— Coronis Systems â— Council of Power Utilities â— Datagen Power Systems â— Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission â— Electrical Research and Development Association (ERDA) â— Enzen Global Solutions â— EMCO â— Frost & Sullivan Consultants â— Global Energy Consulting Engineers â— Gruner â— Hydrocomp â— Hynetic â— IBM â— India Core â— India PR Wire â— India Power Journal â— Intrax â— KLG Systel â— KPMG Consulting â— KYP Alliance Limited â— Maharasthra Distribution Company â— Maharasthra Water and Sanitation Department â— Smart Energy International â— Ministry of Power â— MSEDCL â— National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) â— North Delhi Power Limited (NDPL) â— Power Holding Company of Nigeria â— Ranhill Utilities Berhad â— Reliance Energyâ— Satyam Computer Services â— Secure Meters â— South African Revenue Protection Association (SARPA) â— Suntec â— Teridian â— WinAMR â— Worldbank â— ZERA and more!
Access the program and register online now for Metering, Billing/CRM India 2007 at www.smart-energy.com/india
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Julia Former: Julia@spintelligent.com