Metering, Billing/CRM Latin America is just around the corner, and if you have not yet registered for this important power, water and gas event, register now as spaces are limited.
The event, taking place at the American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM) in Sao Paulo, Brazil from September 19-21, 2007 is hosted by AES Eletropaulo and sponsored by CAM Brazil, Choice Tecnologia, Elster, Oracle Utilities, Synapsis, Wireless & Mobile.
Do not miss out on the opening panel discussion! The panelists will review the latest metering developments in Latin America and discuss the direction the industry is taking. The featured high-level executives who will debate for this occasion will be:
- Hélio Viana, Distribution Vice-President, CPFL Energia, Brazil
- Newton Luis de Oliveira Caseri, Distribution Engineering Superintendent, Bandeirante Energia, Brazil
- Kátia Repsold, Customer Service Director, Grupo Gas Natural, Brazil
- Cyro Vicente Boccuzzi, Consultant for AES Eletropaulo, Brazil
And remember to register for:
- Electronic bill presentment workshop. The delegates will gain the necessary understanding of secure e-mail bill presentment and payment strategies that result in significant e-billing adoption and paper turnoff.
- Half-day site visit to AES Eletropaulo’s Cambuci complex. Visitors will have the opportunity to see several operations, including the meter technology, maintenance and metrology laboratories, PLC laboratory, chemical laboratory, supervisory control centre and the service management centre.
If your business is to know metering, billing, customer service and much more, do not miss out on this event!