Brazil’s energy sector remains a key market both within the region and globally, and its rapid growth over the past few years is expected to continue into the foreseeable future. Metering, billing and the customer relationship will be crucial in managing this growth to ensure utility and market sustainability.
The sixth annual Metering, Billing/CRM Latin America will take place from August 11-13, 2008, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The conference will capture the stories behind the increasing complexities involved in the customer-end technology sector. The 2008 event will review the challenges of “modernity” in utilities, such as how should utilities modernize and should this process be accelerated; integration within utilities and what it brings for their activities, for example in areas such as cost and loss reductions and how customers can be included; and metering for the efficient use of energy, which is now becoming an issue of concern.
This year the event is sponsored by: Choice Tecnologia, Elster, FAE, Landis+Gyr, V2COM.
Why attend? 8 reasons why you can not afford not to participate in the singular must-attend event for the utilities metering, billing and CRM industry:
- You won’t meet the same “usual suspects” who speak at almost every event. We’ve gathered together an industry-elite group of real-world “doers” to share their expertise.
- Get return on investments from the solutions and technologies presented.
- Hands-on training for participants. Find out about tested solutions and techniques from the industry’s leading experts.
- Get answers from the industry’s principal manufacturers during dedicated exhibit hours that do not compete with the conference sessions.
- Networking opportunities not to be missed – guests, attendees, exhibitors and speakers will all be there to do business together.
- New information straight from the trenches. No other event reveals proven opportunities in the rapid convergence of metering, billing, CRM systems and strategies.
- Technical site visit. Witness first-hand what it is all about! See the technologies in the field in practice in different environments and formats.
- Bring the family! Gain more knowledge at the conference while your family has fun!