Metering, Billing/CRM Latin America is just 4 weeks away and while space is limited there are seats still available!
Continued growth in the demand for power, along with rapidly rising energy prices and the quest for security and sustainability of supply are bringing new challenges to utilities in Latin America. Energy efficiency and demand response, so far largely unexploited in the region, are becoming increasingly important, and there is ongoing need for revenue protection and the reduction of non-technical losses.
Metering, billing and customer management will be crucial in meeting these challenges, while the favorable economic conditions provide a positive investment outlook for new projects.
Metering, Billing/CRM Latin America provides a timely forum to review next generation metering solutions for Latin American utilities.
In 2007 over 600 industry stakeholders and experts attended Metering, Billing/CRM Latin America. Make sure you are one of them in 2008!
- Discuss the new regulatory frameworks for non-technical losses and prices
- Learn how technology can reduce non-technical losses
- Understand the new standards for electronic metering shaping the metering industry in the region
- Discover the synergies between metering and energy efficiency
- Hear the direction AMI is taking in the region
- Explore the potential for smart grids in Latin America
- Gain insight into how AMI can play a key role in energy losses management, predictive maintenance, outage management and improved operational efficiency
- Understand the importance of MDM, CIS, metering and their integration
- Investigate new strategies to improve customer service.
Visit www.meteringlatinamerica.com to register, view the program or for additional information.
Event highlights include:
- Opening session featuring utility executives: An esteemed panel of executives will discuss the transformation of the utility industry brought on by new advanced metering, billing and customer service systems in Latin America.
- Water track: A dedicated track identifying key issues relating to water submetering, AMR implementation, water metering for sustainability and enabling you to engage with peers experiencing mutual concerns.
- Pre-conference seminar on revenue protection: The revenue protection pre-conference seminar will tackle topics such as changing the attitude of the consumer, meter tampering, systems and technologies to improve revenue protection for the utilities.
- Exhibition featuring the latest technologies on offer: See the latest products and services on offer for metering and customer management as well as a showcase of sponsors who will demonstrate their latest technologies.
- Functions in the exhibition area not to be missed: Enjoy unique networking opportunities with major players in the region.
- Site visit to one of the biggest gas utilities in Brazil: The site visit will provide insights into CEG’s online control of the network, show how the AMR system works – remote fraud detection and billing, and view a number of meter laboratories.
Please note that this year the event will be held in Portuguese and Spanish.
EXHIBITION SOLD OUT!!! Visit the stands of the following confirmed technology and solutions providers: Aclara, Actaris, Analog Devices, BPL Latin America, CAM Brasil, CAS Tecnologia, Choice Tecnologia, Circutor, Comercial Gonçalves, ELC Produtos de Segurança, Elster Electricity, El Sewedy, FAE Tecnologia, FGS Brasil, Hexing Electrical, Informat Technology, Itron, Landis+Gyr, Nansen, Oracle, Plastimax Industria e Comercio LTDA, SEED’EL Tecnologia, Senergy, Synapsis Brasil, Telit, V2COM, Wasion Meters Group, Ytran Communications, Zhejiang Reallin Electron.
Some of the companies you will meet at the event include:
Actaris Ltda Brazil, ADTS, AES Eletropaulo, AMPLA, ANEEL (Agencia Nacional de Energia), ARSESP, ASEP RJ, BPL Global Latin America, CAM, CCEE, CEDAE (Companhia Estadual de Aguas e Esgotos), CELESC, CELPA (Centrais Eletricas do Para SA), CELPE (Companhia Energetica de Pernambuco), CEMAR, CEMIG (Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais), Choice Technologies, Circutor, COELCE (Companhia Energetica do Ceara), Comgas Natural, COPEL (Companhia Paranaense de Energia), ECOee, EDEEste, EDF, Elster Electricity LLC, EMBASA (Empresa Baiana de Águas e Saneamento), ENARGAS (Ente Nacional Regulador del Gas), Enertek, Evoluti, GENERGICA, Governo do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, Informat Technology Eletronica Ltda, INMETRO, Jasec, Johannesburg Water, LIGHT Servicos de Eletricidade S/A, Ministry of Mines & Energy, Nansen S.A. Instr. de Precisao, Osaki Electric, SAELPA (SA de Eletrificacao da Pariaba), SANASA (Sociedade de Abastecimento de Agua e Saneamento), Senergy, Silver Spring Networks, Tecnet, UBS Pactual, UNE.
Want to add your company to this list?
Visit www.meteringlatinamerica.com today and register before it’s too late!