The program is now available for the 6th Metering, Billing/CRM Latin America conference and exhibition taking place from August 11-13, 2008 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The event will provide the platform to review and strategize on next generation metering solutions for Latin American utilities, providing the way for electricity, water and gas utilities to explore and gain the edge in the metering and customer-end technology sector in the region.
This year, the event will attract approximately 600 industry participants, with over 50 high-level speakers and 50 exhibitors. The audience includes a cross-section of Latin American and international electricity, water and gas utilities, who will give strategic and technological insight for regulation, revenue protection, AMR, AMI, energy management and customer management for Latin American utilities.
Industry-elite speakers include:
- Ronald Azofeifa Araya, Technical Services Coordinator, JASEC, Costa Rica
- Ricardo Caratti, Regional Management, ENERGAS, Argentina
- Samuel Castañon Penha Valle, Legal Metrology Management – DIMEL, INMETRO, Brazil
- Cristián Fierro, President, Ampla, Brazil
- Marcus Martinelli, Metering Manager, AES Eletropaulo, Brazil
- Carlos Alberto Calixto Mattar, Assessor, ANEEL, Brazil
- Gledynthon Ortiz, AMR and Metering Changes Analyst, Edeeste, Dominican Republic
- José Geraldo Pereira, Superintendent of Revenue Recovery, Light, Brazil
- Ronaldo Schuck, Secretary of Energy, Ministry of Mines and Energy, Brazil
- Wagner Victer, President, Nova CEDAE, Brazil.
DO NOT MISS the executive opening panel! An esteemed panel of executives will discuss the transformation of the utility industry brought on by new advanced metering, billing and customer service systems in Latin America. They will demonstrate how these systems are used as a tool for revenue protection and demand management, as well as for the introduction of innovative customer service programs and the move towards a smart grid.
Visit www.meteringlatinamerica.com to view the entire program and agenda.
Register before June 30, 2008 to qualify for the early bird special discount and save 10%.