- New Research at RMT University
- Meter Sockets improve 277/480 volt services
- Option board brings a web connection to meters
- Making worldwide data collection simple
- Water conservation contracts won
- Improvements to household meter announced
- Enhancements to residential transponder family
- M2M business acquisition expands global footprint
- First North American meter to use GSM
- Bangladesh plan to privatise energy industry
- One millionth meter shipped
- International energy partnership expands into south-east Asia
- Revenue Protection: the last ten years in Brazil
- My, how time flies!
- Scandinavia – a showcase of advanced AMR
- The history of the electricity meter
- Envisioning the meter of the future
- Smart Meter implementation in Ontario
- Smart meters and demand response – the potential impacts of utilities and consumers
- Metering is the smartest when it delivers business value
- Smart energy meters: commercial, policy and regulatory drivers
- Household water metering in the UK
- The evolution of meter test technology
- Happy Birthday from the Synergy office
- Revenue Protection investigations: from the ridiculous to the dangerous
- CT reclassification system cuts cost of grid metering
- Who designs a meter for the consumer?
- Is AMR a ‘switch pill’?
- A ‘revolution’ for electronic billing is
- Managing restructuring wins accolades
- Solving business problems: the focus of IT
- Meet Vic Richey: Chairman and CEO, ESCO Technologies
Editorial includes the Current Affairs section, containing information on new products, new projects and new appointments; association news; articles and case studies on meter components, meter testing and calibration, smart metering, billing and customer management.