Costa Mesa, CA, USA — (METERING.COM) — August 10, 2006 – MGE UPS has announced the launch of its new power meter. The new meter will provide access to information such as real-time trends, averages and demand metering, as well as raw data and equipment allocation.
The meter will also be available with a variety of interface options including RS-485, RS-232 and communications protocols such as MODBUS or JBUS. Advanced features include:
- View multiple values – three phases and neutral for voltage at the same time.
- Intuitive display operations with a large, back-lit LCD display
- Modularity, providing flexibility to add options
- Alarm flexibility, with set point-controlled alarm and relay functions
- True RMS metering in real-time, as well as power factor, real power and reactive power calculation.