Mitey Locks from INNER-TITE are used to secure a wide variety of enclosures. Configured to replace male studs or female nuts, the Mitey Lock restricts unauthorized access to cabinets, covers, plates and anywhere typical screws or nuts are used. Available in 10 male stud sizes and 2 female nut sizes.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty carbon steel
- Case hardened to resist cutting
- Plated for corrosion resistance
- Tamper resistant
- Accepts Short length barrel lock
- Secures male and female threads
- Secures a variety of enclosures
- Custom size threads available
Mitey Lock Standard Sizes
(Custom Sizes Available)
- 10-32 X 1/2" Long Stud 1/4"-20 X 3/4" Long Stud with Cylindrical Spacer Bushing
- 10-32 X 1/2" Long Stud with Slabbed Spacer Bushing
- 1/4"-20 X 1-1/4" Long Stud with Cylindrical Spacer Bushing
- 10-32 X 3/4" Long Stud with Slabbed Spacer Bushing
- 1/4"-20 X 1-1/2" Long Stud with Cylindrical Spacer Bushing
- 12-24 X 5/8" Long Screwwith Cylindrical Spacer Bushing
- 3/8"-16 X 3/4" Long Stud
- No. 10 X 5/8" Long Screw with Cylindrical Spacer Bushing 10-32 Female Nut
- No. 12 X 3/4" Long Screw 1/4"-20 Female Nut
- All Mitey Locks are available with a Metal Sealing Ferrule. The Steel Ferrule is made from carbon steel and accepts all Inner-Tite and most competitor seals. Add suffix ‘A’ to product code.Example E-1730B becomes E-1730BA.
- Mitey Locks can be ordered with a Barrel Lock that contains an Internal Weather Seal by adding the letter ‘S’ to the product code. Example E-1730B becomes E-S1730B.
All INNER-TITE Locking Devices and Meter Rings can be ordered with Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel Barrel Locks.