Smart Metering East Coast is the elite metering forum for the region, addressing the key issues associated with smart metering, energy efficiency and interoperable infrastructure.
Utility structures are already being upgraded and advanced in the pursuit of the ultimate smart grid, with an emphasis on constructing an integrated core system. The Smart Metering East Coast conference plays a vital role in the drive towards this vision of an efficient, optimized future. The event will deconstruct the multitude of regulatory barriers and operational challenges associated with advanced meter roll out, demand response programs and meeting energy efficiency targets, and by doing so, clear the path forward for utilities.
By bringing together interstate stakeholders, industry experts and practical insight from local utilities, Smart Metering East Coast will identify the core competencies needed to manage utility resources, reduce energy demand and enhance customer engagement.
Click here to register!!
In addition to great speakers, Smart Metering East Coast 2008 will help you to:
- Discuss the new regulatory frameworks detailing future energy demands.
- Learn how vendor interoperability will mark the future of the smart grid.
- Uncover the new standards shaping the metering industry in the region.
- Explore the synergies between AMI and the smart grid.
- Hear about the latest developments in communication technology for the smart grid. Attain further insight into the ROI of the solutions and technologies presented.
- Gain awareness of how AMI can play a key role in energy loss management, predictive maintenance, outage management and improved operational efficiency.
- Discover the value of metering data and how it can be leveraged.
- Hear about the strategies to improve customer service through the use of advanced technologies.
- Get answers from the industry’s principal manufacturers.
- Find out what new technologies are being deployed by leading technology providers.
Smart Metering East Coast 2008 promises a stellar lineup of the industry’s smartest speakers. Our attendees can expect noteworthy case studies from across the region, supplemented by regulatory summaries and prominent presentations from utility leaders.
For more information or for speaking opportunities, please contact Ryan Matthews: firstname.lastname@example.org
Smart Metering East Coast – October 27–28, 2008 – Raleigh, NC