Introduction of smart grids is a great opportunity for the Polish energy sector – a huge project that will connect the energy sector with modern technologies. It is a milestone in empowering the consumers position on the electricity market and increasing energy efficiency. The Polish power sector cannot remain indifferent to the challenges of the ambitious nature of civilization, associated with the modernization of the electricity grid. We cannot afford failure in relation to other countries that have implemented the development of smart grids hoping to benefit from a combination of "traditional power" with new technologies – stresses Mr. Mariusz Swora, President of URE.
The President of URE stressed that implementation of this ambitious project will change the situation on the energy market, enforce the position of consumers, giving them the necessary information, which will help them to manage its energy consumption and lower their energy bills. For the Energy Regulator the key issue is to define the state’s role in the implementation of smart metering.
The success of the introduction of a smart metering system in Poland is dependent on many factors. Currently, the primary task is to take a decision how to implement a smart metering system, and what legislative changes, therefore, are necessary. There is also a need to coordinate actions in order to achieve uniformity of the technical solutions and precision (as possible) in defining the functionality of such a system.
During the 4rd Smart Metering Central & Eastern Europe high level industry experts will present and discuss the way forward for the further expansion of smart metering in the CEE region. This year’s event will give you an in-depth look at the challenges, opportunities and recent developments in the smart metering industry in Central & Eastern Europe.
The 2-day event will give you the opportunity to:
- Network during several social functions with over 150 high-level participants
- Listen to 20 expert speakers discussing the key issues facing the metering industry
- Visit the exhibition and explore trends and new technologies
Conference topics will be related to:
- The drivers behind smart metering
- The need for legislative changes to implement smart metering
- International roll-out experiences – lessons learned
- Handling and managing massive data volumes
- Customer involvement in the smart metering implementation process
- Value added services – maximizing your profit
- The modernization of the grid through a smart metering system
The conference programme is developed to provide a forum, which identifies, discusses and forecasts developments in the industry. Top-level speakers from all key industry segments will present their views using case studies presentations and interactive panels.
- Are you interested in taking part in the conference as a speaker?
- Do you wish to share new and innovative experiences/ visions?
- Are you able to share real-time experience?
- Is there a utility involved in the project?
- Are you able to present the business case of your project?
Then we welcome you to submit your abstract before January 22nd to:
Ms Elisabeth Brusse
Head of Conference Development
Phone: +31 346 290 775
Fax: +31 346 590 601
For abstract criteria, please click here
By securing a sponsorship you will have the opportunity to establish close relationships with your target market, and optimally position your brand before and during the event.
By sponsoring the event you benefit from an extensive pre-event marketing campaign which will give your organisation maximum exposure.
For more information on the (available) sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Mr Farid Soebrati
Phone: +31 346 290 789
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
Register now, take advantage of our attractive EARLY BIRD rate of € 750* and SAVE up to € 400!
The EARLY BIRD rate is valid until the 8th of February.
To register click here and quote promotional code SMCEE – MI1 when registering.
*All rates are excluding 22% Polish VAT.