POSI-LOCK® Transition Fittings are a high performance fitting manufactured specifically for dependable, safe, long-term service connections with polyethylene gas tubing. Seventy years of experience with mechanical joints and connections for the Gas Industry has been applied to the design and workmanship found in POSI-LOCK® Fittings.
Proven through years of use, the same gasket materials and gasket pressure control concept first developed in 1932 are utilized in POSI-LOCK® Fittings today. INNER-TITE confidently couples this long-term experience with mechanical holding concepts derived from extensive in-depth studies of polymer engineering science. U.S. Patent Numbers 3,375,025 & 3,700,268.
POSI-LOCK® Fittings are designed to compliment the unusual properties of polyethylene gas tubing over long and short term intervals. Creep rate, long term strength, mode of fracture, notch sensitivity, property variation with temperature change, rate of expansion and contraction, hardness and ductility are but a few of the properties unique to polyethylene materials. All these characteristics are taken into consideration in the design and manufacture of POSI-LOCK® Fittings.
New Services are quickly installed using POSI-LOCK® Adapters and Transition Fittings for dependable connections from steel or cast iron mains to polyethylene service lines.
Renewal of Old Steel Service Lines with polyethylene gas tubing and POSI-LOCK® Fittings has become a dependable procedure with leading gas utilities. Unique interchangeability feature permits the POSI-LOCK® Fitting to be used either as a Straight Adapter or Service Head Adapter.
- Thread End Adapters for 1/2" CTS Polyethylene Tubing
- Thread End Adapters for 3/4" CTS Polyethylene Tubing
- Thread End Adapters for 1" CTS Polyethylene Tubing
- Thread End Adapters for 1-1/4" CTS Polyethylene Tubing
- Street Tee for Polyethylene Tubing
- Basement Tee for Polyethylene Tubing
- Stab End Adapters for 1/2" CTS Polyethylene Tubing
- Weld End & Thread End Adapters for Polyethylene Tubing
- Meter Risers for Polyethylene Tubing
- POSI-LOCK®Parts and Accessories
INNER-TITE and POSI-LOCK are registered trademarks of Inner-Tite Corp.