Your utility is about to or no doubt thinking about deploying smart metering in some form or another. The pressures to increase effectiveness, reduce overheads, and improve customer satisfaction are nowhere greater than for metering utility executives!
That’s why you cannot afford to miss the upcoming 8th annual Metering, Billing/CIS America conference and exhibition in San Antonio, Texas, taking place May 9–11, 2007. There’s a lot to do at the meeting!
The theme for the 2007 event is ‘The integrated smart metering, billing & CIS toolkit for the NOW utility’ and in addition to hearing updates from leaders in smart metering and billing, you’ll have a chance to see leading technologies from vendors who will be displaying their products and services in the exhibition.
You will also hear from a high level panel, to be moderated by Ron Chebra from Kema Consulting, on meter life expectations and assurance. The panel will explore the business and operation requirements from leading utilities and examine how meter manufacturers are designing and testing meters to meet these needs. Panellists include:
- Paul Pruschki, Communications Manager, SDG&E, CA
- Ted Reguly, Director, AMI Projects, SDG&E, CA
- David Bernaudo, Manager Engineer, Southern California Edison, CA
- Mike Longrie, Marketing Communications, Elster, NC
- Lowell Rust, Itron, SC
- Steve Schamber, Senior Product Manager, Landis & Gyr, TX
- Lisa Bushka, Marketing Communications Manager, GE Energy, CT
This is an excellent opportunity to hear the viewpoints of major utilities and meter manufacturers on this topical issue.