Smart Grids Latin America will take place in Santiago, Chile, from 25 – 27 November 2008. The event is hosted by Chilectra and supported by a number of technology and solutions providers: Actaris, Alcara, BPL Global, CAM, Itron, Logica and Synapsis.
Smart Grids Latin America will look at the steps that would need to be taken to transition the existing power delivery assets into a next generation system – and the additional benefits that could be realized from this, such as advanced energy management, better revenue protection, improved maintenance of the network, outage management systems, optimized resource planning, etc.
HURRY AS SEATS ARE LIMITED, REGISTER NOW!
Featured speakers include:
- Felipe Alvarez-Cuevas Figuerola, Project Manager, CREATEC, Endesa Network factory, Spain
- Enio Andrade Branco, President, CELG, Brazil
- Rodrigo Castillo Murillo, Executive Director, Empresas Electricas, Chile
- Alejandro Crivelli, SSA Energy & Utilities Industry Leader, IBM, Argentina
- Frank di Paolo, Superintendent, Electricidad de Caracas, Venezuela
- Geraldo Guimarães, President, BPL Global, Brazil
- Rafael López Rueda, Chief Executive Officer, Chilectra, Chile
- Rui Mano, Executive Director, KEMA, Brazil
- Hugh Rudnick, Professor, Pontificia Universidad Católica, Chile
- Martin Speiermann, Chief Executive Officer, Powersense, Denmark
- Dymitr Wajsman, Director, APTEL and Chairman, Utilities Telecom Council, Brazil
The complete program, brochure and online registration are available on our website at www.smart-energy.com/events
- Pre-conference training seminar – be guided through the implementation of a roadmap for utilities
- One-day conference sessions – learn from research, innovative projects and one another
- Networking functions – engage directly with stakeholders
- Panel discussions – share ideas and experiences in interactive sessions
- Site visit – see the smart system pilot in operation
Simultaneous interpretation in Spanish and Portuguese will be offered.
If you want your utility to be abreast of the latest information and technologies available, this is one event you cannot afford to miss!
For more information, please contact Emmanuelle Nicholls at Tel: +27 21 700 3500, Fax: +27 21 700 3501 or email@example.com