Smart Metering Canada 2007 program now available
Smart Energy International magazine presents the 2nd Smart Metering Canada Conference, which takes place from 19-21 February 2007 at the Radisson Admiral Hotel – Toronto Harbourfront.
Program highlights include:
Pre-conference seminar (separately bookable): Meter Data Management. Find out about data management and AMR, how to manage data, develop a functional MDM repository and the legal implications associated with MDM from the industry’s leading experts.
- Site visit to Toronto Hydro (separately bookable). Witness first-hand what smart metering is all about and see new technologies in the field. A rare opportunity to gain insight from users and manufacturers while experiencing the technology used.
- Some of the high-level speakers include:
- The Honorable Dwight Duncan, Minister of Energy, Ministry of Energy, ON, Canada
- Shane Pospisil, President and Chief Executive Officer, Ontario Energy Association, Canada
- David Collie, President and CEO, Burlington Hydro, Inc., ON. Canada
- Erik Nordgren, Head of AMR, Vattenfall AB, Sweden
- Gerry Rose, Vice-President: Customer Service and Marketing, Manitoba Hydro, Manitoba, Canada
- Dave Kenny, President, Chatham-Kent Hydro, ON, Canada
- Alexander Merkulov, Deputy Director for Development, Petroelectrobyt, Russian Federation
… AND MANY MORE
To view the complete program and for updates, visit www.smart-energy.com/canada
Do not miss the opportunity to sign up now as a delegate. For more information, contact Teresa Botha on tel. +27 21 700 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org