Workshops * Conference * Site visit
Smart Energy International is hosting the Smart Metering East Coast conference in Washington DC from November 7-9, 2007 and will highlight the latest technologies currently being implemented in the rollout of smart metering in the US.
Our provisional program is available to view on www.smart-energy.com/eastcoast.
We are pleased to have Erich Gunther, Chairman and Chief Technology Officer, EnerNex Corporation coordinating the Home Area Networks pre-conference workshop on Thursday, November 8, 2007. He will examine the critical role of AMI in this rapidly developing technology
Areas that will be covered include:
- The standards and practices necessary to enable information exchange;
- Identifying the information to be exchanged;
- The types of devices that can utilize and act on the information;
- Best practices necessary to ensure interoperability;
- Policies and architecture for security and privacy;
… and much more
Register on-line before September 30, 2007 and receive a 10% discount. For more information, contact Teresa Botha – email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 888 559 8017 (US) or +27 21 700 3500 (international).