How is my utility evolving to become part of the smart grid? How has smart metering impacted on my utility’s business processes? What new technologies are being deployed, and how can they benefit me? And will we find the balance for ‘real’ interoperability?
For the answers to these and other smart metering questions, attend Smart Metering Midwest taking place at the Sheraton Chicago Northwest, IL from June 10–11, 2008!
Smart Metering Midwest provides the executive environment to assess your smart strategies. From MDM to regulatory pressures, demand response case studies to choosing the right technology solution for your business, this comprehensive two-day seminar will head you in the right direction.
Why you can not afford to miss Smart Metering Midwest?
- Gain insight into how AMI can play a key role in predictive maintenance, deal with outage management and improve operational efficiency
- Realize the impact of smart metering on your community’s conservation and energy efficiency efforts
- Discover the new standards shaping the metering industry in the region
- Discuss state and federal regulatory frameworks and the effect on your utility business
- Explore the evolution of the smart grid
- Ascertain the value of metering data and how it can be leveraged
- Hear about strategies to improve customer service
- Network with industry peers at the region’s only executive smart metering conference.
Smart Metering Midwest will feature over 30 industry-elite speakers, including:
- Stephen Kozey, Vice President, Secretary & General Counsel, Midwest ISO
- David Collie, President & CEO, Burlington Hydro, Canada
- Alecia Ward, President & CEO, Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance, IL
- Michael Longrie, Director of Product Management, Elster, NC
- Jack Carr, Manager, Meter Engineering, American Electric Power, OH
- Doug Houseman, Principal, Capgemini, MD
- Dave Elve, Vice President of Strategic Accounts & Principal Consultant, Enspiria Solutions, GA
- Larry Kotewa, Senior Engineer, CNT Energy, IL
- Jim Bales, Global Offering Executive, IBM, IL
- Steve Pullins, Team Lead, Modern Grid Initiative, DC
- Steve Haddon, Vice President, Plexus Research, MA
- Chris King, President, eMeter Strategic Consulting, NC
Smart Metering Midwest is the only executive forum for utilities concerned with advanced metering technology and energy efficiency programs. By bringing together interstate stakeholders, industry experts and practical insight from local utilities, this boutique conference will substantiate the future of smart metering in the region. You can not afford to miss it – book your seat today!