Registration is now open for the 2nd Smart Metering West Coast conference, with special rates for early bird registrations.
Smart Energy International’s Smart Metering West Coast conference will take place in Los Angeles, CA from August 20-22, 2007. To qualify for an early bird discount of $100 on the rates, register online before June 30, 2007.
The rollout of smart meters in the West Coast is gathering momentum, with projects underway and new projects in development. In California alone more than 17.5 million smart meters will be deployed over the next few years. Smart Metering West Coast will review progress to date and review the road ahead.
Program highlights include:
- Home Area Networks … the methodologies and technologies
- Policy and regulatory drivers for smart metering in the West Coast
- Considerations and commercial drivers for smart metering strategies, standards and systems
- The roles of advanced metering in the evolution to an intelligent grid
- The future: Beyond smart metering: Where are we now and where are we going?
- Technology drivers for the smart utility
For many utilities the deployment of smart metering will be the most significant upgrade yet of their metering infrastructure. Smart Metering West Coast will provide the intelligent metering, grid and MDM strategies for SMART utilities.
For more information, please contact Teresa Botha: (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone: 888 559 8017 (USA), +27 21 700 3500 (international).
For updates visit www.smart-energy.com/westcoast