SPL Mobile Workforce Management uses the latest technology to help you make the most of your mobile resources. Our integrated solution for mobile dispatch, scheduling and automatic vehicle location boosts customer service while increasing your utility’s productivity and profitability.
SPL Mobile Workforce Management Scheduling provides customer service representatives and planners with the tools to schedule field appointments efficiently by matching customer requests and utility resources. Orders are assigned to employees within the appropriate geographic area, then routes are created and sequenced. Work activity is balanced within a service area, using your technician and vehicle resources to their best advantage.
SPL Mobile Workforce Scheduling:
- Features flexible appointment windows and realistic schedules
- Supports customer requests and allows alternative suggestions
- View workforce-to-work order ratios to better balance work load
- Manage same-day field requests and emergencies
- Allocate work to the best available mobile worker based on defined rules
- Route employees efficiently based on travel times and current location
- Track resource utilization and reschedule missed appointments with real-time updates
- Analyze appointment commitments and performance with management reports
SPL Mobile Dispatch gives dispatchers real-time tools to receive requests, dispatch technicians, monitor order status and complete orders for a variety of utility services. Field technicians receive orders, provide status, and access corporate databases over the wireless network.
SPL Mobile Dispatch allows you to:
- Manage mobile workers using real-time wireless transmission
- Assign field orders
- Transmit orders to mobile computers over a wireless network
- Receive status reports from field crews
- Access corporate databases over wireless network
- Provides flexibility to react to unexpected situations
Automatic Vehicle Location
SPL Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) features GPS-based automatic vehicle location, emergency alarm and sensor monitoring.
SPL Automatic Vehicle Location:
- Provides dispatchers with real-time vehicle location on map displays
- Drill-down capability for detailed vehicle or order information
- Monitor, schedule and route deviations, emergency alarms, and other communications