Metering, Billing/CRM Asia 2009 in Bangkok, Thailand in May 2009 attracted 267 leading metering industry professionals from 32 countries!
Metering, Billing/CRM Asia 2010 promises to be an even more exciting event with senior level executives from the utilities and regulators in Asia and abroad poised to convene in Kuala Lumpur to share their insights, thoughts, predictions and expectations on key issues facing the metering, billing and CRM industry.
Key issues to be discussed include:
- Current and future outlook of metering, billing, CRM in Asia
- AMR/AMI where are you now and what’s next
- Business case and experiences from leading smart metering projects
- Laying the foundation for smart grids
- Energy efficiency & energy management
- Emerging technologies: What does tomorrow bring?
- Billing Systems
- Ensuring the smooth roll-out and adoption of prepayment meters
- Successfully managing expectations and needs of customers
- Strategies to reduce technical & non-technical losses
For more information and to submit your abstract, please contact:
Zaf Coelho Conference Manager – Asia Pacific firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy Beales Sales Manager – Asia Pacific email@example.com
T +65 6407 1498
F +65 6407 1501