The Deadbolt Lock from INNER-TITE is a medium level security locking device that fits most ringless sockets and C.T. cabinets. Fewer parts and a quick and easy installation make the Deadbolt an economical security solution. Available with a variety of options including a Deadbolt designed to fit competitor punching tool. U.S. Patent Number 5,007,258.
Features and Benefits
- Medium Security
- Tamper resistant
- Contoured body resists tampering
- Secures most ringless sockets
- Secures most current transformer (C.T.) cabinets
- The Deadbolt is available with a Plastic Sealing Ferrule that can be used with all INNER-TITE and most competitor seals. The Plastic Sealing Ferrule is designed to be broken off to gain access to the lock head if needed. Part No. E-1500L.
- The Metal Sealing Ferrule has the same features as the standard plastic sealing ferrule but is manufactured from carbon steel providing added strength and durability. Accepts all Inner-Tite and most competitor seals. Part No. E-1500A.
- The Deadbolt is also available with a Heavy Duty Steel Sealing Ferrule. Formed as an integrated part of the lock, the Heavy Duty Sealing Ferrule completely encompasses the lock head giving maximum protection from tampering. Accepts all Inner-Tite and most competitor seals. Part No. E-1500C.
The Deadbolt Locking Device can be ordered with a Barrel Lock that contains an Internal Weather Seal by adding the letter ‘S’ to the product code. Example E-1500L becomes E-S1500L.
All INNER-TITE Locking Devices and Meter Rings can be ordered with Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel Barrel Locks.