The INNER-TITE Punching Tool is designed to punch a 7/16" hole in the meter socket for the proper installation of a wide variety of ringless meter locking devices. The heavy duty Punching Tool is available in three styles: Insulated, Non-insulated, and in a Kit that also includes a wrench, knock-out tool, and canvas storage bag.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty construction
- Easy to use
- Adjustable gauge permits installation of competitor locking devices
- Plated to resist corrosion
- Insulated or Non-insulated
- Punches 7/16" diameter hole
- Available in insulated or non-insulated versions
- Available separately or as a kit that includes insulated punch tool, wrench, knock-out tool and canvas carry bag
Modified Greenlee Punch
Modified Greenlee Punch The Modified Greenlee Punch is used to punch a 7/8" diameter hole in the meter socket. The 7/8" diameter hole is to accomodate Lock Head Protectors. The Greenlee Punch can only be used after the initial 7/16" diameter hole has been made with the Punching Tool.
Part No: E-0140