The Jiffy Lock from INNER-TITE combines high security with installation simplicity. It's NO TOOLS NEEDED design eliminates the need to punch holes in the meter socket. The fulcrum design and corrosion resistant plating ensures security and a long life in the harshest conditions. U.S. Patent Number 6,763,691.
Features and Benefits
- No tools required
- Quick & easy installation
- Tamper resistant
- No pry points
- Secures most ringless sockets
- Secures most current transformer (C.T.) cabinets
- The Jiffy Lock is available with a T-Handle Thumb Screw that acommodates smaller meter boxes with limited space. Part No. E-1610.
- The Jiffy Lock is available with a Plastic Sealing Ferrule that can be used with all INNER-TITE and most competitor seals. The Plastic Sealing Ferrule is designed to be broken off to gain access to the lock head if needed. Part No. E-1600L.
- The Jiffy Lock can be ordered with a Barrel Lock that contains an Internal Weather Seal by adding the letter 'S' to the product code. Example E-1600L becomes E-S1600L.
All INNER-TITE Locking Devices and Meter Rings can be ordered with Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel Barrel Locks.