Market research firm Euromonitor International has issued a new whitepaper which looks at how consumer behavior is evolving and which trends have the most impact in 2019.
The whitepaper highlights factors affecting consumer purchasing decisions.
The top ten global consumer trends in 2019 are:
- We are becoming wiser
- We are becoming more self-sufficient
- We demand immediacy
- We want authenticity, for show
- We want to impact our world
- We want to be thoughtful
- We are international
- We can really be together, digitally
- But we have never been more alone
- We are ageless
The whitepaper is available for download here...
Patty Durband, president of the Smart Energy Consumer Collaborative spoke to us about consumer segmentation and how Millennials really view energy consumption, view the video below