FCC and EU tested
Wavenis wireless technology is certified compliant with current telecommunications regulations in the 868 MHz, 433 MHz, and 915 MHz license-free ISM frequency bands:
- FCC 15.247, FCC 15.249
- ETS 300-220
The certification process includes extensive testing with respect to:
- Radio compliance tests (EN 300-220)
- Radio and Electromagnetic Compatibility tests (FCC Part 15, Sub-part C – Sections 15.247 and 15.249)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Tests (EN 301-489-1, EN 301-489-3)
- Electronic security tests in compliance with the low-power directive (EN 60950)
- Intrinsic security tests in compliance with the ATEX 94/9/CE directive (for devices and protection systems for use in flammable or explosive environments), as well as EU directives 999/5/EC, 89/336/EEC, 73/23/EEC, and 94/9/CE.
A clear sign of quality and security for our customers, this certification serves as a passport for Wavenis products in international markets.
Complies with strict security standards
In its regulation of ISM radio bands, European standard (ETSI) EN300-220 and recommendation (ERO) REC70-03 distinguish between three categories of short-range devices:
- Social Alarms (protecting people)
- Alarms (protecting property)
- Non-specified (others)
Frequency bands have been assigned to each of these applications, with more or less strict constraints according to the level of security required. Wavenis complies with the strictest standard for 25 kHz channel spacing and is therefore suitable for your integration projects and products for Social Alarms and Alarms. Please ask us for more information on different Wavenis configurations to meet your precise needs with respect to power output, latency, and radio receiver selectivity.