Register now for the World Meter Design Congress to be held in the heart of the Silicon Valley, San José, California, from February 20-22, 2008.
The event, including a 2-day conference program as well as a pre-conference seminar, provides the only meeting place for the world’s meter design engineers, system architects, research engineers and production professionals to gain insights into the new requirements and opportunities shaping the design and development of next generation metering systems.
Don’t miss this chance to meet leading R&D experts, come to network and see the latest metering technologies on display in the exhibition area!
5 reasons why you cannot miss this event:
- Hear international design success stories
- Network with international R&D and design experts
- Learn how to implement TDL and EDL for your AMI systems in the pre-conference workshop
- See the latest technologies in the exhibition
- Discuss the latest communication technologies including ZigBee.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact the conference manager, Julia Barton-Hill: firstname.lastname@example.org or the exhibition manager, Neil Borthwick: email@example.com
See you in San Jose in February!