Researched by: IMS Research
Date published: June 2008
The electricity meter market is constantly changing, the result of emerging markets, advanced meter deployments, and continued supplier consolidation. This report provides a comprehensive assessment of the global electricity meter market, with statistics shown and analyzed on a country level. Presented data utilizes both supplier inputs and demographic factors to arrive at the most accurate market size estimates available.
- Detailed analysis of seven electricity meter types presented by country, major region and worldwide.
- AMR/AMI penetration forecasts by application and communication type.
- Supplier market share ranks by major region, by product grouping.
- Extensive country models built from demographics and supplied data from meter manufacturers to provide detailed base year analysis and forecast to 2012.
- “Bottoms up” market analysis derived from submitted questionnaires and interviews.
- Quantification of T&D (Grid) segment of the market.
Single-user license for report (PDF) $7600 / €5400 / £4000.