Free to Metering, Billing/CIS America registered delegates! The ZigBee Alliance will be co-locating a post conference seminar at Metering, Billing/CIS America in San Diego, CA, on April 23, 2008.
- Need to implement new AMI programs?
- Exploring the benefits of wireless programs?
- Facing PUC and regulatory demands to improve energy efficiency and improve carbon footprint?
Then attend this workshop!
ZigBee gives the energy industry a global, open wireless standard enabling new ways for consumers to communicate with their energy provider. With its unique ability to wirelessly connect and control a variety of devices, ZigBee will enable new opportunities for energy companies to provide new services and programs to their customers.
This workshop will explore all aspects of ZigBee: the ZigBee Alliance, ZigBee technology and ZigBee members’ efforts to build products using the ZigBee Smart Energy public application profile.
ZigBee Smart Energy creates the open global standard for interoperable wireless communication between utility companies and common household devices by creating a home area network. This innovative technology improves energy efficiency by allowing consumers to manage their energy consumption like never before. It also helps utility companies implement innovative advanced metering infrastructure and demand response programs to drive greater energy management and efficiency and respond to changing government requirements.
The workshop also offers energy companies an inside view of ZigBee and the opportunity to explore and consider how this global wireless standard can positively impact their business.
Who should attend?
- Energy companies exploring smart grid deployment
- Utility executives wanting to establish a new way to interact with consumers
- AMI/home area network managers
- Companies wanting to know more about the ZigBee standard
- AMI/metering companies wanting to know more about ZigBee
- Energy service companies.
For general and conference information contact Devi Paulsen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 800 823 3024 (USA) / +27 21700500 (Intl.)
Fax: 413 487 6276 (USA) / +27 21 700 3501 (Intl.)